Many people have questions about what Core Rehab and our staff do. When people hear the word rehab, they do not automatically think of injury rehabilitation. But that is what we are all about. This week’s blog is to inform you all about our company and what it does to help people in the Las Vegas area.
10 Facts about Core Rehab
1. We specialize in personal injury! From car accidents, slip and falls, bicycles and pedestrian accidents. If you need an attorney, or a 3rd party auto insurance will be paying your bill, your normal family doctor likely will not see you. This is where Core Rehab steps in to bridge that gap in care!
2. We have five locations throughout the Las Vegas valley for your convenience with an Urgent Care as well. No matter which part of town you live in, there is a Core Rehab near you! Core Rehab Northwest / 7810 W Ann Rd #110
Core Rehab Northeast / 4840 E. Bonanza Rd. #8
Core Rehab Green Valley / 8665 S Eastern Ave #103
Core Rehab Southwest / 9670 W Tropicana #110
Core Rehab Central and Urgent Care / 1485 E Flamingo Rd
3. Walk-ins are welcome or you can schedule whenever is most convenient for you. Unlike many doctors office there is usually NO wait time and a couple minutes at most. We care about our schedule and care about yours too! Just call and tell us when you would like to come in and we can get you an appointment. We are open Monday-Friday, from 8am-6pm.
4. For your convenience we have one main number to answer all of your questions or scheduling needs. And you will always talk to a real person! (702) 577-1962
5. If you plan on getting an attorney we make the process simple for you. As soon as your records are ready they are automatically sent to your law office, no wait, no need to make requests.
6. No out of pocket expenses for our clients! We bill the third party insurance for all costs or work with your attorney on a lien basis.
7. Our team is comprised of experienced MDs, Chiropractors & Physical Therapist that specialize in your specific injury. Our experience is crucial to your recovery!
8. Our motto is: People Care, Not Patient Care. We want you to have the best experience in your injury rehabilitation. Your needs come first! Getting you better and the best treatment possible is our mission.
9. Think you may need an attorney? If so our experience in this valley can help guide you in your decision. With so many options it’s nice to have someone to give you insider reviews.
10. Our company can answer any questions you may have regarding your injury or auto accident. You can call, e-mail, or even fax in any concerns you may have and our staff will be happy to get back to you right away. Visit our website corerehab.info to find out more.